If you are in need of RV camping, there are 38 spots on the north end of the show arena, seven spots on the west side of the grandstands (along the river) and four spots on the south end of the arena. Most hookups are 30 amp. There are a few water hydrants around the grounds but no direct water hookups. Sites are close together so please be respectful of your “neighbors”.
- Camping spots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each spot is $15/day.
- All campers must vacate the rental site by 1:00 p.m. the day following their rental.
- Campers should pick up their site and dispose of all trash in dumpsters.
- Pet Policy: All dogs must be on a leash. No dogs allowed that bark excessively. All dog droppings must be picked up and disposed of.
- Dump station is located on the south end of the fairgrounds just on the north end of the pond.
- For campers without reservations and need to pay, envelopes for are located on the northwest pole of the picnic shelter. You can deposit the envelope there or there is a black drop box located on the outside of the Ag Pavilion.
- We do not offer long term camping. If you plan to stay longer than 5 days please stop in our office or call to discuss your travel situation.
To reserve your spot, complete the Camping Reservation Contract to the right and mail to:
Seward County Ag Society
P.O. Box 453
Seward, NE 68434
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
$15 per day
Includes 30 amp electrical hookups and dump station (in season). We do not have any direct water hookups.
Please direct all questions to Ginny Koranda, Seward County Fairgrounds Manager, at 402-646-0816 or email@example.com