If you are in need of RV camping, there are 39 sites on the north end of the show arena. Most hookups are 30 amp. There are a few water hydrants around the grounds but we do not allow direct water hookups. Sites are close together so please be respectful of your “neighbors”.
- Camping sites may be reserved but 100% pre-payment is required to secure campsite rental. Look at our Campgrounds Map for site locations and the calendar(s) below for site availability.
- Each site is $30/day. (A day is considered from 1:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. the next day.)
- All campers must vacate the rental site by 1:00 p.m. the day following their rental.
- Occupants must maintain the cleanliness of their site and ensure that all refuse is picked up and disposes of in dumpsters.
- There are no direct water hookups.
- Bathroom availability is not included with campsite rentals.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Pet Policy: All dogs must be on a leash. No dogs allowed that bark excessively. All dog droppings must be picked up and disposed of.
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road vehicles permitted on the fairgrounds.
- Dump station is located on the south end of the fairgrounds just on the north end of the pond.
- For campers without reservations and need to pay, envelopes for are located on the northwest pole of the picnic shelter. You can deposit the envelope there or there is a black drop box located on the outside of the Ag Pavilion.
- We do not offer long term camping. If you plan to stay longer than 5 days please stop in our office or call (402-646-0816) to discuss your travel situation.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to the arrival date to avoid a loss of 50% of the rental fee.
- All of our sites are on grass. In case of rainy weather where the ground becomes saturated, park at your own risk. We do not offer towing services.
Campsite Availability Calendar
To reserve your spot, complete the Camping Reservation Contract and mail with payment to:
Seward County Ag Society
P.O. Box 453
Seward, NE 68434
You can also complete our On-line Campsite Rental Contract but must either mail in a check or call with credit card information.
Please make sure to look at our map and site availability before submitting a contract.
$30 per day
Includes 30 amp electrical hookups and dump station (in season). We have a few water hydrants available but do not allow any direct water hookups. Bathroom availability is not included with campsite rentals.
Please direct all questions to Ginny Koranda, Seward County Fairgrounds Manager, at 402-646-0816 or email@example.com